Upgrade Your S9+ 64 GB to S9+128 GB in Nepal.
Here is the good news for the S9+ 64 GB users. They can now upgrade Your S9+ 64 GB to S9+128 GB in Nepal. The upgrade is not free and have to pay Nrs. 10,000. Here are the terms and conditions that one need to fulfill to get upgraded. There in will be no any upgrade in the specifications and features but only in the storage capacity.
Terms & Conditions for Upgrade Your S9+ 64 GB to S9+128 GB in Nepal are discussed as below:
1. Only available from selected Samsung Brand Shop or Retail Outlet.
2. This program is only for existing S9+ (64GB) users only.
3. All customers who has purchased and are using S9+ 64GB are eligible for this offer.
4. Invoice and Warranty Cards should be submitted.
5. S9+ should be in good condition with all Accessories & Box.
6. Ncell Data & Insurance plan will be availed to the customers.
7. Customers need to pay additional Rs.10,000 along with his S9+ (64GB)
8. Customers will get New S9+ 128GB with proper invoice & new warranty card.
The things that customers should notice that, there should not be any physical damage such as cracks and scratches. There should not be any software and hardware issues. This test will be done by the official samsung retailers using test codes. The invoice and Warranty card will be verified at the outlet. The date of invoice and date of warranty card must match.