Public Service Commission Lok Sewa Ayog Latest Notice
All the details you need to know about Public Service Commission Lok Sewa Ayog Latest Notice are available here. Public Service Commission was established on 2008 B.S. Asar 1 after the establishment of Democracy in the country.
There is a chairman and other members in the commission who are appointed by the president on the recommendation of the constitutional Council for the period of 6 years. 50% members of Public Service Commission are appointed from among the civil servants who has served for 20 years or more than that in government service. Rest of the members are appointed from among the people who have become renowned in the field of science, technology, arts, literature, law, sociology or any areas of national life like research, teaching etc.
Qualification that were needed for the different post in Public Service Commission:
1. Candidate must be post-graduate from university recognized by Government of Nepal
2. Candidate must be free from any political party during appointment
3. Should posses high moral character
Function that are need to be perform by Public service commission
1. The main function of public service commission is to conduct examinations for the selection of suitable candidates to be appointed for the various post of civil service.
2. The Commission conducts all the procedures like examinations, interviews, etc to select candidates every year.
3. The Public Service Commission submits its annual report to the president and the report is presented in the parliament by the prime minister.
In Nepal Because of lokSewaAyog Many Nepalese are employed in Government owned organizations.