Loksewa Aayog Model Question Part IV
Like before we are presenting you the Loksewa Aayog Model Question Part IV. Here is the collection of General Knowledge questions to the candidates who are going to attend the Lok Sewa Aayog’s Officer 3rd class first phase exam (Rajpatrankit Tritiya Shreni). Here are some model questions for PSC preparation this may helps the candidates to cover up the idea of the topics. We have collected such sample question for the candidates who are capable of giving PSC (Public service commission exam). We will update further questions as well
Model Question for Officer 3rd level Administrative Aptitude and GK test (2073-2074)
1. Trade wind Exist in………
a. Above Europe
b. In the Cape of Good Hope
c. In the Atlantic ocean
d. Between tropics and the equator
2. In which museum of Nepal, historical wooden Idols were conserved…….
3. Which climate zone exist minimum temperature difference………
a. Equator Zone
b. Monsoon Zone
c. Tropical Zone
d. Equator ocean
4. Mauja, Praganna and Jilla were three levels of district administration, which existed on ……… period
a. Panchayat Period
b. Rana Period
c. Lichhavi Period
d. Malla Period
5. Name the instrument that is used to observe the sun from a distance away…….
Level II Questions.
6. Choose the correct answer by matching Group I and Group II
c. Abraham Lincoln
d. Karl Marx
a. Theory of Surplus Value
b. The Politics
d. Slavery system
7. Choose the correct order for the date of ratification…….
8. Choose the correct order of SAARC nations from smallest to largest on the basis of its area….
a. Maldives, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri-lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, India
b. Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri-lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India
c. Maldives, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri-lanka, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India
d. Maldives, Bhutan, Sri-lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India
9. Choose the correct answer by matching Group I and Group II
a. Continent of Extremes
b. Dark continent
c. Zoo of the world
d. Roof of the world
e. Peninsula of penisulas
10. Choose the correct statements from the following
• The earth moves from east to west
• The earth moves from west to east
• The Equator is hottest
• In each 1 degree longitude, the time different by four minutes
a. Only 1,2 and 3
b. Only 2
c. Only 2,3 and 4
d. Only 2 and 3
11. Choose the incorrect statement from the following statements.
a. The ancient document of Human right development is Magnacarta
b. Italy started the industrial revolution over the world
c. State Revolution of france is called Intellectual Revolution
d. Period from 1919 AD to 1947 AD is known as Gandhi age.