Lok Sewa Aayog Model Questions Part V
Here is the collection of General Knowledge questions to the candidates who are going to attend the Lok Sewa Aayog’s MS Word related Computer Operator model questions.. Here are some model questions for PSC preparation. As we mentioned earlier that this may helps the candidates to cover up the idea of the topics that one have to face in the examination. We are presenting you the Lok Sewa Aayog Model Questions Part V. We have collected such sample question for the candidates who are capable of giving PSC (Public service commission exam). We will update further questions as well.
MS WORD | PSC MCQ Computer Operator Model Question
1. In MS word 2010 column can be created by column button of……..
a) Show group in view ribbon
b) The styles group in Home ribbon
c) The pages group in Insert ribbon
d) The page setup group in page layout ribbon
2. How to open page setup dialog box in MS word…….
a. Double click on left side ruler
b. Double click on top ruler
3. Choose the valid orientation of MS word 2010?
c. Mirror Margin
d. Book Fold
4. Custom Watermark can be applied by…….
a. Home ribbon>watermark group>custom watermark
b. Design ribbon>watermark group>custom watermark
c. Page layout ribbon>custom watermark
d. Page layout ribbon>watermark group>custom watermark
5. Choose the correct short cut key that decreased hanging indent …….
a. Ctrl +T
b. Ctrl +Shift+T
6. Template in MS word is
a. A long documents having several sub-documents inside it
b. The overall structure for particular type of document
c. A list of styles and headings
d. A collection temporary styles and headings
7. What function is used to send same letter to different persons…
d. Mail merge
8. What is done to move selected….
a. Copy and Move
b. Copy and paste
c. Cut and move
d. Cut and paste
9. What enables automatic update in destination documents..
10. Which is the incorrect option to change the case of text
a. Lower case
b. Drop cap case
c. Sentence case
d. Toggle case