Lok Sewa Aayog Model Questions Part III
Here are some Lok Sewa Aayog Model Questions Part III which might help for the candidates who are attending the loksewa aayog exam this time. Some list of political general knowledge of Nepal.
1. Manmohan Adhikari was the first communist prime minister of Nepal
2. Mohan shumsher was the first prime minister after the establishment of democracy in Nepal
3. Abhiman Singh Basnyat was the first courtier to be killed during ‘kot Parva’
4. Nepal Praja Parishad was the first political party of Nepal.
5. Dr. Rambaran Yadav is the first president of republic Nepal
6. Chitralekha Yadav was the first deputy speaker in the parliament of Nepal.
7. Bisheswor Prasad Koirala was the first elected prime minister of Nepal.
8. Junga Bahadur Rana was the first prime minister to visit Europe.
9. Rajendra Laxmi was the first female regent of king Girvanyuddha of Nepal.
10. Junga bahadur rana was the first ruler to issue written laws and rules (as muluki ain or civil code).
11. Padma Shumsher was the first ruler to have promulgated the constitution of Nepal.
12. Girija Prasad Koirala was the first prime minister after the end of monarchy in Nepal.
13. Subarna Shumsher was the first speaker in the elected parliament of Nepal.
14. First amendment of constitution of Nepal in 2019 BS
15. In 7th falgun, 2015 first general election of parliament was held.
16. In 22nd Paush, 2017 B.s Panchayat System begins in Nepal.
17. First election of Panchayat System was held on 2038 and Surya Bahadur Rana was the first Prime Minister during Panchayat System.
18. In 7th Falgun, 2046 first united mass movement was declared.