List of MBBS colleges in Nepal
All the information regarding List of MBBS colleges in Nepal are available here. MBBS shortly known as Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of surgery which is awarded to the students of medical schools and universities with the title of medical and surgery. The time duration for students to complete MBBS course is five to six years with including 1 year internship.
MBBS can be called in different wordin different country somewhere it is called as MBChB, MB BChir, MB BCh, MB ChB, MB BS etc.
Nepalese students are also highly taking part in MBBS some students are completing MBBS in Nepal some students in abroad. In Nepal there 20 medical colleges including both government and private. Most of these colleges are affiliated under Tribhuwan University (TU) and Kathmandu University (KU). Students completing +2 with science background are allowed take admission in Medical colleges.
Here are Top 10 List of MBBS colleges in Nepal.
1. Institute of Medicine (IOM) TUTH –Maharajgunj, Kathmandu
2. B.P Koirala Institute of Health sciences- Dharan
3. Kathmandu University School of Medical sciences KavrepalanchowkDhulikhel
4. Patan Academy of Health Science- Patan , lalitpur
5. Nepalgunj Medical college (NGMC) Nepalgunj
6. College of medical science BharatpurBharatpur, Chitawan
7. Nepal medical college NMC kathamndu
8. Manipal college of Medical science- Pokhara
9. Kathmandu medical college (KMC) Kathmandu
10. Nepalese Army institute of health science. Kathmandu
Note:- There are mainly 20 MBBS colleges in Nepal , we have just mentioned 10 colleges and above 10 colleges are the best colleges we have ranked by ourselves in order to make good choices for students.