Job Vacancy In Nepal Public Health Foundation.
Here is a good news about the job seekers in the Public Health Sectors in Nepal. There is a good news of Job Vacancy In Nepal Public Health Foundation. Nepal Public Health Foundation (NPHF) is seeking for some eligible candidates for the project named “Strengthening and Activating District Health Systems (SAHAS). SAHAS project is the project which will operate in the nine districts which are severely damaged from earthquake. The districts where the “Strengthening and Activating District Health System (SAHAS) will be operating are Dhading, Nuwakot, Gorkha, Lalitpur, Kavreplanchowk, Ramechhap, Dolakha, Solukhumbu and Okhaldunga.
- Position of Job: Social Mobilizer
Number of candidates : 30
Reports to: Project Officer
Location Of Job: Dhading, Nuwakot, Gorkha, Lalitpur, Kavrepalanchowk, Ramechhap, Dolakha, Solukhumbu and Okhaldunga.
Required Qualification of the candidates: A.N.M, C.M.A, Staff Nurse, HA, Bachelor in Health education or Sociology. Candidates with 1 year work experience in related field will be more preferred.
2. Position: Project Officer
Number of candidates: 2
Reports to: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Project location: Dhading, Nuwakot, Gorkha, Lalitpur, Kavrepalanchowk, Ramechhap, Dolakha, Solukhumbu and Okhaldunga
Required Qualification: Bachelor in Public Health (BPH) with 1 year work experience in related field
The candidates which are applying for the job of Social Mobilizer should have following SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Should have good interpersonal and communication skill with people.
• Should be familiarity with the health system and VDC structure in past.
• Should have fluent Nepali in speaking and writing.
• The candidate should have ability to coordinate with own team.
• The candidate should have some experience and familiarity which are related to HFoMC and Mother’s group. Should also have a great data analysis skills.
Duration of Work: 7 Months
Deadline Date: July 29,2016
Local qualified candidates will be given priority.
If you have the above mentioned qualifications and interested for the mentioned job you can send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job announcement was published in jobsnepal.com on 23 July 2016