Human Resource Manager job Vacancy In Nepal
Application Deadline for Human Resource Manager job Vacancy In Nepal is : 23 Jun, 17
Here are the detail about the major duties and responsibilities of Human Resource Manager job Vacancy In Nepal.
- One should do detail review of policies and procedures.
- Should build coordination with the respective department about responsibility and job description about all the positions.
- The chart of the organization should be review periodically.
- Should be actively involved in the recruiting, testing, interviewing and selection of the employees.
- Should be actively involved in the coordination in conducting orientation and training programs for employee.
- Should be involved in maintaining detail about human resource database.
- Should play role in improving the performance of the employee and should do coordination with other departments in planning, implementation, monitoring and feedback management.
- Should also be involved in the financial management of the project.
- The salary recommendation and preparation for competitive market.
- Should have involvement in the HR system of the project.
- Should have periodical review regarding the efficiency and effectiveness of HR.
- The establishment of the system for the follow up regarding the HR policy implementation.
- Perform the other required HR tasks as required.
The Qualification required for the candidates are as follows:
- Should have minimum master degree in associated area. MBA degree is much preferred.
- Should have at least 5 years professional work experiences in the required field.
- Should be able to use the software related to HR management.
- Should complete the tasks and targets with in the deadline efficiently.
- Should have good command in verbal and written skills related to Nepali and English language.
Salary and Benefits are negotiable.
Interested candidates are requested to apply with updated CV with photo and all the mentioned documents in the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.