How To Do Processing Documentation For Study In Japan and Job Information
How To Do Processing Documentation For Study In Japan and Job Information is available here. It is easier for the foreigner students who want to study my funding privately.
Here we are providing you all the information about the eligibility and procedures for the undergraduate degree program for the students all around the world. The eligibility and procedures are as follows:
- You should complete up to 12th in your home country.
- You should submit a transcript.
- You should get the migration issues cleared i.e you should not have any immigration issues. This is must for your entry for the Japan.
- You should pass the examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU).
- Language test and the result of TOEFL scores are recommended.
After you are accepted from any Japanese university you have to fill certificate of eligibility form, a copy of passport, proof of funds. After you provide all the information you will get the certificate of eligibility by EJU.
After approved by Japanese university you should visit Japanese embassy in your country with these documents. The documents you need to submit are as follows:
Application requirement for student visa, Passport, Student visa application form, One Photo, Certificate of Eligibility (Original should be submitted).
For details you have to visit website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.