Denmark Green Card Visa How to get Easily
Denmark Green Card Visa How to all the details is available here. Denmark is the new destination of the people who want to go abroad. In the internet forums we can get various queries regarding the Denmark green card, its official website, Denmark green card application form etc. People are rushing to various institutes and consultancies for the information about the green card of Denmark. There are a lot of questions regarding Denmark green card processing time, Denmark immigration requirements, Denmark immigration from India etc. Today we will make you everything clear in terms of these facts.
The Denmark Green card is the scheme which lets the foreigners to live and work in Denmark. If you scored enough points regarding the age, language skills, work experience and education you are elligible.
- If you score at least 100 points you can easily apply and obtain a residence permit which is first valid for up to 18 months.
- We can also bring immediate family as well.
- You should have valid health insurance policy.
- Financial sources should be shown to prove that you can support yourself or not.
- The length of Danish Green Cards is 18 months, and can be extended if you wish.
- You will not get direct Job offer already rather you can go and search for it after landing there.
- If you get the work permit then this means your spouse and family are also eligible for work permit. The children under the age of 18 are also elligible for living together with you.
- You and your wife are elligible to work for the full time within the length of work permit.
- You should be employed in Denmark to bring family to Denmark.
- You must earn DKK 10,849 per months to bring your partner to Denmark and DKK 14, 416 per months to bring the dependent children.