Canada B C Job Grant Eligibility Checklist How To Apply
Canada B C Job Grant Eligibility Checklist How To Apply all the steps are available here. Canada B C Job Grant is a good opportunity for the employers who want to train for new and better jobs in B.C. You have to visit the government organization directly to apply for Canada B C. You can also contact the Delivery Partner Program who are agents of government for the program. The agents will also help you with the grand application.
You can do a random check about your ability if you are eligible for applying for Canada B C Job Grant Eligibility. Below we have prepared the steps how you can check to know whether you are able for the Canada BC Job Grant or not.
- If you are a private sector or not-for-profit sector employer in BC.
- If your working organization or company is a legal to operate in BC.
- Looking to upgrade the skills of a current employee in BC
- If you are searching the training for an unemployed individual
- If you are searching for the Jobs available after training in BC for the individual.
- If you are looking to contribute one-third of the total cost of training.
- If you are ready to pay full cost of training in advance.
- The training program about 52 weeks.
- Training starts from 30 days from receiving the application from candidate.
- You should be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident or legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Should not be a temporary foreigner worker.